Clubs, Sports and Activities
- Junior Honor Society: There is a selection process for determining members of the honor society.
- Musical Theatre: Click here to go to the page.
- Jordan-Elbridge Orchestra. All after-school lessons run from 2:35 - 3:15. A bus is available at 3:15 to transport children home from school.
- Drum Line: Meets Fridays and Saturdays at the high school. See your music teacher for more information.
- Guitar Club: Available to all middle school students! The club meets mod 11 on Wednesday from September through January in room 611.
- Jazz Band: Jazz Band meets Tuesdays after school from 2:40 to 3:15 p.m. and is available for students in grades 6-8.
- Winter Guard: Meets Monday and Wednesday from 7-9 p.m. in the middle school gymnasium. See your music teacher for more information.
- Cooking Club: Available for students in grade 8 only. It takes place until 5 p.m. one day a week during the month of March.
- Science Club: Available for students in grade 7.
- Ski Club: Available to students in grades 6-12. Ski club begins the first week of January and continues through early March.
- Student Council: Representatives meet to address student issues and work on improving the school.
- Yearbook: Available to all students. Yearbook students do marketing, sales, and some design.
*split 7th and 8th grade teams
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Boys Cross Country
- Girls Cross Country
- Boys Basketball*
- Girls Basketball*
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Lacrosse
- Girls Lacrosse
- Boys Track
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the student to listen to the daily announcements for meeting dates and times. The student must then inform his/her parents of the dates and times of any activity. The Jordan-Elbridge Middle School offers an array of extracurricular activities to accommodate different student interests. As parents, please encourage your child to participate. It is clear that “connectedness” to school is positively correlated with academic success. For more information on anything in this brochure, please contact the middle school office.