School Supply Lists
We look forward to our students arriving in September, and we look forward to a wonderful year! As we will be in a model of social distancing, students will not have the use of a locker nor will they be changing for Physical Education. Therefore, our supply list has been greatly reduced. With the integration of Chromebooks for every student, there will be limited need for traditional supplies.
Students will use a Chromebook and a binder organizational system daily.
- a book bag to carry your Chromebook, binder, lunch & coat
- 2 packages of #2 pencils
- box of colored pencils (8-16)
- earbuds or headphones for Chromebook use
- 1 package of post it notes
- 2 highlighter markers
- 1 package of mechanical pencils
- pencil bag/holder with 3 holes to clip binder
- The Binder Organization System described below
BINDER ORGANIZATION SYSTEM:
- One 1.5” binders- for the binder system
Durable, 1.5-inch binder with pockets on the inside front and back covers. We recommend the “view-binders” so students can personalize
- Tab Dividers with pocket folders (pocket folders are necessary!)
Suggested Brands: Walmart’s Pen+Gear brand (#90114) OR Mead brand (#20038) OR Avery Brand (#11906)
1 plastic folder with pockets for math to be kept in the classroom
- Loose-leaf notebook paper (wide ruled) several packages
8th grade Algebra students will be loaned a TI84 plus CE calculator and charging cord. Students will sign a contract to borrow these materials. Students will need to provide their own USB charging block to plug the charger into the wall.
Watch this You Tube Video on the BINDER SYSTEM: