District Instructional Technology Plan
Vision: District Instructional Technology Plans, required by Commissioner’s Regulation 100.12, will support the mission of the NYS Board of Regents, which is to ensure that every child has equitable access to the highest quality educational opportunities, services and supports in schools that provide e?ective instruction aligned to the state’s standards, as well as positive learning environments so that each child is prepared for success in college, career, and citizenship.
Goals: Through District Instructional Technology Plans, Districts will address how they are meeting the Educational Technology expectations of the Board of Regents, as articulated in the NYS Board of Regents Statewide Learning Technology Plan.
Districts will identify how they will:
- Develop a strategic vision and goals to support student achievement and engagement through the seamless integration of technology into teaching and learning;
- Provide technology-enhanced, culturally- and linguistically-responsive learning environments to support improved teaching and learning;
- Increase equitable access to high-quality digital resources and standards-based, technology-rich learning experiences;
- Design, implement, and sustain a robust, secure network in order to ensure sufficient, reliable high-speed connectivity for learners, educators, and leaders; and
- Provide access to relevant and rigorous professional development to ensure educators and leaders are proficient in the integration of learning technologies.
To see the JECSD's Instructional Technology Plans, please click the links below:
2018-2021 Instructional Technology Plan
2015-2018 Instructional Technology Plan