COVID-19/Coronavirus information for staff and parents
District Informational Videos (click to watch each one)
- Bus Operators
- Food Service and Nutrition
- Grades 6-12 - In Spanish
- Grades 6-12
- Grades PreK-5 - In Spanish
- Grades PreK-5
- Parents - In Spanish
Remote Learning help for parents and students
Videos for parents and students
COVID testing information
- COVID-19 hotline. 315-464-3979.
They will be able to answer any questions you have regarding COVID19 and/or testing.
- COVID-19 testing scheduling number. 315-464-2778.
In order to receive a test at the Water Street drive up testing site, you need to make an appointment by calling this number. Pre-operation patients and symptomatic individuals are given priority over those just wanting to be tested.
- For more COVID testing sites, go to:
- Walgreens, 2616 Brewerton Road, Mattydale. (315) 455-5641
- Pulaski Urgent Care, 3858 NY-13, Pulaski. (315) 298-2273
- Water Street drive up testing site is said to be the fastest in Onondaga County.
They say results could take up to 72 hours, but right now they have experiencing 12-24 hour response times. When you schedule an appointment, you need to have your insurance information and information on all those who need to be tested. They will ask you if you want to set up an account through MyChart at Upstate. Results of the testing will be posted to this account, so you can receive your results faster.
COVID-19 data dashboard