Jordan-Elbridge High School
5721 Hamilton Road,
PO Box 901
Jordan, NY 13080
Mr. Schermerhorn's Reminders
Final Exam Letter
The end of the school year is fast approaching, and I want to thank you for your support. I have so enjoyed my first year as principal.
The administration of final exams and Regents exams will begin on Tuesday, June 18, and conclude on Tuesday, June 25. The logistics are as follows:
• Teachers will communicate directly with students about the dates and times of review sessions.
• Starting on Tuesday, June 18, students are to attend only if they have an exam or if they are participating in a review session.
• All students are to report to the cafeteria before their exam or review class.
• In keeping with state regulations, all students taking a Regents exam will be asked to turn over all electronic devices; said items will be returned to students upon their exit from the testing area.
• Lunch will be served from 10:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Drop-off and pick-up times will remain the same.
• Students without transportation for an 11:45 a.m. Regents must take their morning bus to school.
• There will be a 12:30 p.m. bus run for students who need transportation home following the morning testing block.
An examination schedule is posted on the district’s web site and is included on the back of this letter for your reference. Should you have any questions, please call the main office.
You only need to attend during times you have an exam.
Only some students have Regents exams. Check with guidance if you are unsure.
JORDAN-ELBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
REGENTS and FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: June 2019
Dinner and a Show on June 4
A dinner and a show event that will benefit the Class of 2020 Senior Ball and the Class of 2021 Junior Prom runs from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, June 4, in the Jordan-Elbridge High School cafeteria. The show includes the JE Festival of the Arts at 6 p.m. in the gym, and the Collage Concert at 7 p.m. in the auditorium. The menu includes macaroni and cheese, salad, Italian bread, green beans, a beverage and dessert. Tickets are $10 for a single meal, $30 for a family of five and $7 for senior citizens. For tickets, see a student from the Class of 2020 or 2021 or email email@example.com.
To take the teacher survey, please click here.