End-of-year schedule for middle schoolersAs we near the end of the school year, please see a message below from JEMS Principal David Shafer.
I want to thank all of our families for their patience and support during a most unusual year of school. I could not be prouder of all that we have accomplished in our learning community this year. The kids have been tremendous.
As we come to the end of the year, I want to share the schedule for the end of the school year. The last day of school will be Thursday, June 24th with an early release at 11:30 am. We will have grade level academic awards on June 24th for students only.
Final Exams Grades 6-8:
- Monday, June 14th - Monday June 21st
- Check Google Classroom for each grade’s schedule
Science 8 Written Assessment: Monday, June 7th 8:30 - 10:40 a.m.
Living Environment Regents: Tuesday, June 22nd 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Integrated Algebra Regents: Wednesday, June 23rd 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Other upcoming events:
Friday, June 18th - 8th grade “Dress Up Dance” 6-8 p.m. at the MS Gym, pictures at 5:30 p.m. along the Erie Canal
Last Week of School:
Monday, June 21st
- Full Day for all students
Tuesday, June 22nd
- Early release at 11:30 a.m.
- Living Environment Regents 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, June 23rd
- Early Release at 11:30 a.m.
- Integrated Algebra Regents 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Moving Up at High School Stadium 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 24th
- Early Release at 11:30 for Academic Awards (students only)
- Field Day for Grades 6 and 7
- 8th Grade Festival