Remote Learning GuidelinesDear Students and Parents,
We welcome you to the new school year as a remote learner. We recognize that this year will be challenging, yet filled with academic opportunities. The faculty at Jordan-Elbridge High School is committed to provide an engaging remote experience.
The first day of school is Tuesday, Sept. 8. Please login to your school email and to your Google Classroom. Your teachers will have directions, a course syllabus and course expectations posted on their Google Classrooms. Your user name and password is the same as before the closure. If you need your password updated please contact Mrs. Sharyl Smith at
315-689-8510 x 1012.
What does my daily schedule look like during remote learning?
• Attendance will be taken daily, by students logging in to their courses on Google Classroom.
• Depending on your courses and teachers, you may watch live lessons daily or teachers will post recorded lessons on their Google Classrooms.
• Teachers will communicate times for live lessons via Google Classroom.
• Teachers will communicate times for office hours via Google Classroom.
• Teachers will provide clear expectations of their assignments posted on their Google Classrooms.
• You are required to meet deadlines for assignments.
• Establish a routine and a quiet place in your home to focus on your school work.
• All grades will be assigned, similar to a traditional school year and report cards will be sent home after each marking period.
Your point of contact for remote learning grades 9-11 will be:
School Counselor, Ms. Laurie Spencer
phone: 315.689.8510 x 1014
Your point of contact for remote learning grade 12 will be:
School Counselor, Mrs. Jamie Susino
phone: 315.689.8510 x 1015
Wishing you a great start to the school year!
JE HS Principal