COVID-19 information for staff and parents
Guidance for the 2021-22 school year
- A message from Upstate Medical University
- Guidance from the Cayuga County Health Department
- Health and Safety Guide from the New York State Education Department
Staff COVID Vaccination Form - due by 9/1/21
|Work Site||COVID Vaccination Form Link|
|Elbridge Elementary||Click HERE for EE form|
|JEDIS||Click HERE for JEDIS form|
|JE Middle School||Click HERE for JEMS form|
|JE High School||Click HERE for JEHS form|
|Transportation||Click HERE for Transportation form|
|District Office||Click HERE for DO form|
- COVID-19 vaccine information hotline: 315-464-3979 option #2.
They will be able to answer any questions you have regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccination information: To sign up to be vaccinated or to see information and frequently asked questions, head to the state vaccination website.
- Testing for JECSD students: To learn where your student can get tested within our JE buildings, click here.
- Asymptomatic and Symptomatic testing in Onondaga County
Anyone can get tested for COVID-19. To make an appointment through Onondaga County, click here.